TPRFM Vendor Agreement
Individuals, small businesses and organizations may register. Space will not be assigned. Each vendor will receive a 7’ of space. Your 6’ table is included in your vendor fee. Locations are chosen on a first come, first serve basis. You choose your own location the morning of the event. The Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market (TPRFM) reserves the right to cancel your registration if your items for sale do not meet our mission. A broad (but incomplete) list of acceptable items are as follows:
vinyl/cd’s/cassettes of all genres, vintage or original clothing, sticker and button makers, original artwork, steampunk related items, vintage or new concert shirts, handmade quilts, breweriana, old punk rock/hardcore/jazz/blues/rock/soul/hip hop related items, tools, original sculpture, musical instruments, handmade crafts, handmade or original jewelry, sneakerheads, stereo equipment, custom automobile parts, band merch tables, venue promoter merchandise, bakeries, local and independent beer brewers, vegan/vegetarian and specialty food sales, books, vintage or unique linens, vintage or unique, DJ equipment, housewares, music/art/film related memorabilia and items, vintage and unique toys, video games and consoles, comic books, silkscreened art, art supplies, glassware, dishware, kitchen items, computer related items, unique collectibles, antiques, handmade picture frames, bicycle parts/tools, skateboards, graffiti supplies and other related items.
Also note that the TPRFM is now required to supply a list of all vendors to the State of New Jersey Division of Taxation. If you are not registered with the State of NJ to collect sales tax, you can do so by clicking here. If you require more information about registering with the State, please click here.
VENDOR FEES and specifics
- Vendor charge is $60. Your vendor fee includes a 6” table.
- Your vendor fee includes a your vending space and a 6’ table.
- We do not offer refunds once you have registered with any of our events. This is a curated flea market which features hundreds of artists and DIY sellers. It takes the TPRFM dozens of hours per event to prune through the list of registered vendors to determine if they are a proper fit for the market. In other words... let's keep things easy. Make sure you can vend on the date you sign up for.
- Space will not be assigned. Locations are chosen on a first come, first served basis. You choose your own location the morning of the event. If you register more than one table, your spots wil be preassigned to ensure they are next to each other.
- Vendors may sell gently used, vintage and/or new items. We place a limit on the number of brick and mortar businesses selling new items.
- Each vendor will receive one 6’ space. Your entire space will be approximately 7’ wide allowing for some room between tables for easy access to your table.
- Electric is EXTREMELY limited in this building. We do NOT guarantee access to electricity.
- You must be selling gently used or new items in order to participate.
- Vendors can include one employee (guest) to their table at no additional charge. If you wish for more than one person to join you at the flea market, they can pay the $4 admission fee to the flea market the day of the event.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not allow for businesses to solely promote (i.e. set up information booths) at our markets. You must be selling gently used or new items in order to participate.
NOT allowed. NO exceptions
- Weapons, knives, swords etc.
- Pets, Alcohol or Illegal Substances within the Flea Market boundaries at any time
- NO SMOKING in the building. If you must smoke, please do so outside and at least 15 feet away from the building
CHECK IN and SETUP
A tprfm STAFF PERSON MUST CHECK YOU IN PRIOR TO SETTING UP! Please have your registration confirmation and picture ID with you. Check-in time begins at 7a.m. and will go until 9a.m. If you do not check-in by 9a.m. the TPRFM cannot guarantee you will be granted access to the flea market and your vendor fee will not be refunded.
If a vendor is not in his/her assigned space(s) by the 9a.m. deadline, TPRFM staff reserves the right to assign the space to another individual and your registration fee will not be refunded. Doors will open at 10a.m. Vendor’s booths must be operational from 10a.m. - 5p.m.
Vendors agree to sell items only from their assigned space(s). Vendors agree that their set-up will be within the specified space boundaries and that their display, merchandise, etc., will not obstruct, block, or interfere with neighboring vendors. Vendors agree to display items appropriately within the assigned space(s). No merchandise may be set up beyond the front boundary of your space.
The TPRFM reserves the right to restrict or prohibit the sale and display of any item(s) deemed inappropriate, and may ask vendors in violation to remove items or close the booth space.
In registering for the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market, you agree to comply with all guidelines, rules, regulations, times, etc. You agree to allow the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market to take and/or use photographs, video and/or recordings of your booth for promotional purposes in print or televised advertisements, brochures, postcards, fliers, website, and other marketing collateral. You agree your registration fee will not be refunded unless the TPRFM is cancelled. You agree not to hold the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market, or its partners, responsible if you do not make a profit. You understand that the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market reserves the right to reject any vendor registration if it feels items for sale do not meet the DIY or punk rock ethic of the event’s primary mission. You certify that you have read or been given the opportunity to read and fully understand the Trenton Punk Rock Flea vendor agreement. By registering to be a vendor at the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market you agree to all terms and conditions.
NO REFUNDS will be issued unless the event is canceled by the TPRFM. The TPRFM will not cancel this event unless safety is a concern or if poor weather conditions exist. If the weather is at all questionable, please call 609.635.6736 or check our website www.TrentonPunkRockFleaMarket.com for the status of the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market.
For additional information, please call or e-mail Joseph Kuzemka at 609.635.6736 or email@example.com
By registering to be a vendor at the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market you agree to these terms and conditions.